Chantal Sénéchal, D.T.A., holds a diploma of college studies in horticultural production and environmental technology with a specialization in vegetable, fruit and ornamental horticulture from the Institut de technologie agroalimentaire, La Pocatière campus, as well as a bachelor’s degree in geography from Université du Québec à Montréal. She has acquired skills in plant production and multiplication, in plans and specifications drafting, and in field sampling. She has also worked on the development of various energy pellets and fertilizers. She is currently working on the Biopterre team as a horticultural technician.
- Development of a management system for the cultivation of marsh herbaceous plants in the aim of revegetating peatland
- Evaluation of a superior variety of walnut trees for commercial production
- Development of a plantation and maintenance management system for a nursery and apple orchard
- Establishment of a berry orchard
- Various tests for the maintenance of residential lawns
- Development of energy pellets and fertilizer
Tel.: 418 856-5917 ext. 221