Emmanuel Caron-Garant holds a college diploma in bioecology techniques from Cégep de La Pocatière, a bachelor’s degree in biology (ecology profile) from Université du Québec à Rimouski and a certificate of professional specialization in business start-up. He has worked in a variety of fields, such as forest management research, food processing, and science and horticulture education. He is also interested in geography, permaculture, genetics, new technologies, entomology and mycology.
- Recovery of residual biomass from wood-processing plants
- Performance evaluation of soil and fertilizer
- Development of urban agriculture in Kamouraska.
- Development of food products containing insects
- Development of a 3D imaging method (terrestrial LiDAR) adapted to forestry
- Development of a passive sampling system for forest seeds
Tel.: 418 856-5917, ext. 239