Jean-Pierre Dion, D. T. A., holds a college diploma in horticultural production and environmental technology with a specialization in agri-environment from the Institut de technologie agroalimentaire, La Pocatière campus. He is also proficient with the TNTMips GIS. He has participated in numerous regional development and remote sensing projects as a GIS specialist. He has successfully implemented windbreaks and odour breaks as well as contributed to the development of an economic simulator for windbreaks and riparian bands. He has also carried out several projects for the recovery of residual materials and took part in the development of various energy pellets and fertilizers. He also participated in the planting, harvesting and conditioning of short-rotation willow plantations. He now works with the Biopterre team as an agri-environment technician.
- Scaling of composting processes
- Energy pellet and fertilizer production
- Validation of the efficiency of a pig slurry drying bed
- Optimization of milkweed harvesting processes
- Development of an economic simulator for windbreaks and riparian bands.
Tel.: 418 856-5917 ext. 214
Cell: 418 856-5917 ext. 114